Monday, March 5


I have super exciting news to share with you - I've been published in Somerset Digital Studio. Yay! The latest issue with an article about my digital creations is out now - you can buy it here. I still can't believe it as I'd always loved Somerset magazines but would have never thought my works could be featured there. But life is full of surprises - and it has taught me one more time to never say never ;-)

And here's my layout for the new challenge at Scrapujące Polki. This time I set the rules and as we celebrate Woman's Day on the 8th March in Poland I decided it's great time to create layouts expressing in a creative way what being a woman means for us. Nowe wyzwanie na SP - tym razem mierzymy się z tematem kobiecości ;-) zapraszam!

credits:

Agnes Biro - Dear Diary; Paint Accent6

Celeste Knight - Watercolor Overlays

Jan Allyson - Vintage Findings: Antique Prints ; Coral

Karla Dudley - This Week

free cliparts - from Graphics Fairy blog

No comments: