Sunday, October 19

Back to basics

After a looong break, I took out my papers and punches and buttons and paints - and thanks to this great workshop by Wilna I decided to play with them again. I love my PSE but it's wonderful to play again with real elements too - get really messy and dirty and even do some stitching ;-) I didn't go too far from my computer as I used some digital elements which I printed out on my pages. Here are the result (more to come as I edit the photos in Lightroom - my new fave toy ;-)

 credits:
leaves are from Happy Days digi kit by Mari Koegelenberg
title - a cut file from Art And Design class by Wilna Furstenberg


 credits:
leaves and flowers are from Happy Days digi kit by Mari Koegelenberg
feathers from Pillow Talk by creashens 
Be - Life Story March 14 stamps by Karla Dudley
Fabulous - a cut file from Art And Design class by Wilna Furstenberg



 

No comments: